Saturday, October 2, 2010

Harney & Sons "Paris" Tea

My favorite tea!

Being the goof that I am, I like Harney & Sons with the squealing, girlish, socially awkward overenthusiasm normally reserved for my favorite books, music, movies, actors, video games, television programs and the like. I am an actual geek for this tea company.

The tea that I hands-down consume more than any other is their Paris tea. It is my go-to tea.

I have a monumental sweet-tooth. I have a medically dangerous sweet tooth! Part of my mission in life is to try to find calorie-innocuous, sweet things that I can consume for hours on end.

Harney & Sons Paris is a small miracle in this way because it's a nice, hearty, energy-boosting black tea that's also light and sweet enough for me to drink happily without adding cream or sugar. (For everyday eating, I prefer to save my cream and sugar consumption for dessert.)

I favor sachets so I can bring them to work. They're also convenient for traveling with!

This is not to say that I love this tea exclusively, of course. Just intensely.

No comments:

Post a Comment