Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Kona Kitchen Spam Musubi Is Delicious

I found a place close to my house that serves really good Spam musubi! And it costs less than $3 per serving!!! 

Kona Kitchen, on 5th, just a few blocks south of the Northgate Mall.

I am eating lunch here to satisfy my "eat really good food while writing final papers" requirement, because it's finals week in grad school right now. Two servings of Spam musubi, followed by a slice of rainbow cake. (I haven't tried the cake yet.) Getting Kalua pig and cabbage take-out (under $10!!!), for tomorrow's lunch.

If you know me (hi, Mom!), then you know that I visited Maui for a week last year. Like lots of people, I ate Spam musubi while I was there, and I loved it, and now I want to eat it often, because when it's good, it's really, really good. I tried the Spam nigiri at Uwajimaya, but found it too sweet. The Kona Kitchen Spam musubi is as of right now my go-to for it.

Yeah, you WISH you were eating this right now! (I assume.)


No comments:

Post a Comment