Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Good Egg, Bad Egg

Oh food blog, how I have neglected you. I have so many articles ready to write, all of which I have been selfishly hoarding inside of my own head like so many gold teeth and fancy microchips.

To ease myself into the purging of so much unwritten material, I need to start off with something simple. Something charming. Something illuminating. Something...

I have it!

Some time ago, I had the grand fortune to finally encounter a rotten egg for the first time in my adult life. I threw it out with the shell still intact, but not before getting to finally perform the classic "Does it float?" rotten egg test. Goody!

Observe:

This lovely egg waited too long in the fridge, and now it floats.



This egg was purchased moments after the above
discovery. It is new and does not float.


SCIENCE!!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment