Saturday, March 16, 2013

I'm Eating Packing Peanuts

God-fucking-dammit. Really?!?

Fuck.

REALLY?!?!?!

So, I ordered something online, and it was from a really cool little eco-friendly-type company.

And when I was opening and unpacking the box, there were a few packing peanuts. So, of course, I put one in my mouth while reviewing the shipping invoice. I was curious! What do YOU do, anyway?!? Who are YOU to pass judgment?!? That's right. I'll bet you've done worse, whoever you are, who's reading this.

Anyway!

It started to release a mild Cheetos flavor as it dissolved. (Something like that.) And I was like, "Well, fuck. These most be those biodegradable potato starch packing peanuts. Let's see how far I can go with this experiment."

So, I finished eating that packing peanut. The second one I ate, I ate because I'd already had one, so I might as well eat another. I mean, they're not BAD. The third, fourth, fifth... ah, hell, I've lost track at this point. I'm nibbling on one as I type this.

I KNOW that they can't possibly be food-grade. They just CAN'T.

God.

Fuck!!!

What am I doing?!?!?

1 comment:

  1. Captain's Log, Supplemental:

    So, my cat Leonard started sniffing around the packing peanuts. He licked one and it stuck to one of his teeth, so he wiggled his head around like he wasn't sure of whether it would be best to eat the thing, or just to escape it. When it fell off of his face, he sniffed it a few more times before jumping away in disappointment.

    ReplyDelete