Sunday, April 7, 2013

ALSO too cowardly to buy THIS

Right?!?

The experimental marketing crossover is so dada that I'm actually a little pissed at my own penny-pinching and cowardice, because my curiosity about this commercial product is ALMOST unbearable. But, like the title of this piece broadcasts, I was too chicken to buy it during today's grocery run.

Cocoa Puffs Muffin Mix, brought to you by Betty Crocker.

I... Uh...

If memory serves, Cocoa Puffs cut the roof of my mouth. But normally I'll eat anything doused in sugar.

So...

Jury's still out. But I haven't had the will, strength, or personal power needed to leap into this particular experiment. Not yet.

Oh, and the blurriness? That's a scratch on the phone camera, not a cool filter effect. So we're clear about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment