Sunday, November 3, 2013

Holy Christ send help, I made too much rice.

No, seriously. That pot in the last entry, filled to the top with rice, is a fucking 3.5 quart soup pot. BEFORE most of the rice was fluffed.

I don't have children. I'm not expecting guests. My husband is not participating in my Americanized Versions Of Indian Food phase, for reasons I accept without comprehending, so I'm going to have to eat, eat, eat, or concede defeat.

Dear Lord, what in the crazy madness go nuts Hell did I do?!?

... And what's with the blasphemy, here? Jesus.

There it goes again!!!

Well, I'm listening to The Beatles' Abby Road, so it's obviously their fucking fault, fucking English creeps.

1 comment:

  1. You can actually freeze rice pretty well. I just wrap mine with saran wrap or chuck it into a freezer bag in the portions I want. It's great when you don't have the fucks to really cook.

    ReplyDelete