Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Baked Potato in a Mug

BAKED POTATO IN A MUG! 

BAKED POTATO IN A MUG! 

BAKED POTATO IN A MUG! 

BAKED POTATO IN A MUG! 

BAKED POTATO IN A MUG! 

BAKED POTATO IN A MUG! 


Because I've been making food nonstop all day, and all of my potato-sized plastic storage thingies are already full of French Onion soup (beer + beef broth + onions + stuff), or wheat berries, or roasted sweet potato, or apple slices, or greasy (with "awesome") breaded firm tofu in Old Bay seasoning, or other baked potatoes, or pre-buttered blueberry streusel bread separated by sheets of parchment paper, or whatever!

Well...not literally "whatever." That's too open-ended. The list I just wrote pretty much covers everything.

I also pan-fried a pork chop for my husband to eat for lunch tomorrow, and whipped up a 9" x 13" pan full of pasta in (semi-)homemade tomato/sausage sauce for, like, whatever meals we don't want to cook new things for, for the next few days.

Because nothing says "thanks for cooking most of our dinners, and for being a good sport while I was away helping a family member with a dilemma" quite like presenting my honey with a fridge full of food and a sink overflowing with dirty dishes. Ahhh, love.

IT IS ALSO MY FIRST DAY BACK TO SCHOOL AFTER WINTER BREAK!!!!! 

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!! FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!! FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!! Graduate school, 'natch. Kabam. 

UPDATE:

I did not bake the potato in this mug. The mug depicted is not oven safe. Do not bake a potato while it is in a mug. I followed <a href="http://whatscookingamerica.net/Q-A/PotatoBaking.htm">these</a> potato-baking instructions, instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment