Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Tonight's Dinner Is Brought To You By The Letter P

That's peanut butter and pizza, in tribute to the old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon show of my childhood.


Unfortunately, my cat Leonard stole a pizza crust and ran around the house with it while I chased him with a broom, like some kinda Keystone Cops, Benny Hill-type situation. 

I laughed very, very hard and couldn't stay mad, but despite my ability to stay properly in character as "angry at Leonard," he did eventually drop my pizza crust while he was running.

I love you, Leonard. You're a sweet kitty. But in the words of Canadian television (all of which is the Trailer Park Boys), "I'm sorry, but ya know? Fuck off. This is onenna those, like, worst case Ontarios, or whatever."

Fuck you, Leonard. Snuggly little bastard.


UPDATE:

I'm sorry, Letter P. I just couldn't stay faithful. I added a banana to the peanut butter, even though it starts with Letter B.

No comments:

Post a Comment