Thursday, February 27, 2014

Everybody Wants To Pretend To Be A Neil Gaiman Character, Sometimes.

And sometimes it's a pretty easy thing to imagine:

(You can see where I'm going with this.)

(I mean, COME ON!)

(That's right, that reminder. That's right.)

(Like you've never gotten bored and slid under the table before! Seriously.)

(I mean, it's not like eavesdropping on Dream and Destruction as they debate their responsibilities is more engrossing than whatever's on the rug.)

(Hair in food: Achievement unlocked.)

These images are shoddy phone photographs of some of the artwork in the graphic novel Brief Lives, in Neil Gaiman's Sandman series. Which you likely already know, because you are likely Jessica, who first loaned me these books ten years ago, before I accumulated my own copies. (Hello, Jessica!)

Here is a copy of the book's cover, so that if you're NOT Jessica, you'll know what the cover looks like:


You're welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment