Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Coffee-Mate: Girl Scouts Thin Mint Cookie Flavor

It's great, but DO NEVER POUR A GLASS OF IT AND TRY TO DRINK IT STRAIGHT.

I was pretty confident in the assumption that I was just going to understand the flavor intimately, by isolating it and meditating on it. That's what I do. If I want to understand a flavor, I taste it by itself for long enough to wrap my head around it.

But halfway through the first sip, I learned that drinking a glass of undoctored Coffee-Mate is a HORRIBLE IDEA. It needs coffee, OMG. Or vodka, maybe. Or hot chocolate. Or ANY OTHER LIQUID THAT MAY CONCEIVEABLY HELP BALANCE OUT THE FLAVOR OF STRAIGHT COFFEE-MATE.


Save yourself.

SAVE YOURSELF!!!!!!

I haven't, as of writing this, tried it with coffee. But I'm sure that it would be delicious. Better than what I'm up to right now, at the very least.

UPDATE: I feel like I'm drinking a glass of lip gloss. 

Here's how far I am through the cup, now.


See how viscous it is?!? Man. Science!  

No comments:

Post a Comment