Friday, July 12, 2013

Pack a Lunch For Work: Peanut Butter

Yeah, I did.

This is shelf-stable peanut butter, which is kind-of like actual peanut butter.

But it's full of semi-sweet chocolate chips and "white chocolate" chips. I am eating it with a spoon, and I have been nibbling at it all day long. That's breakfast, lunch, something, something, and maybe dinner, depending on whether or not I think I've already eaten dinner.

I packed other foods, but I'll save them for tomorrow, because my blood sugar level feels freakishly stable today and my hunger is pretty minimal. Like, what? ...Unh, what? ...Unh, what? I... Um... Okay, I think I was just poltergeisted by the Beastie Boys, but I don't remember... That song... It was probably "Long Burn the Fire?" I'm not going to actually check before posting this, though.


So, there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment