Sunday, November 30, 2014

I didn't do this, but it rules: "Cook Your Comics"

http://womenwriteaboutcomics.com/category/lifestyle/cook-your-comics/

Hey, look who's app allows links!!! That's right, we're super-fancy now.

And speaking of super-something, this link provides helpful recipes and tips for cooking an elaborate Thanksgiving meal that's inspired by superhero comics.

Disclosure: I don't know this writer socially, but Rachel Stevens is my friend and she does write for Women Write About Comics. I don't actually think that this constitutes a conflict of interest or anything, though. I'm mostly just using this disclaimer as an opportunity to brag about knowing Rachel, because she's awesome, and you should read her stuff, because she knows a lot about Transformers comic books.

You should also read the stuff that I actually linked to here, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment